Convenient access to real-time account information from your personal computer. With West Texas Credit Union Internet Online Banking, you can access your accounts 24/7 from the comfort of your own computer. Our Online Banking is packed with convenient services including:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Access e-Statements
- Pay friends with POP Money
- Pay bills
- Send money to accounts at other financial institutions
- Set up text alerts to help you monitor accounts
- Use Trends Personal Finance Manager
- Access your credit union credit card information
- And much more!
ONLINE BILL PAY
The quick and secure way to pay your bills. No more costly postage stamps and complete control of when your bills are paid each month are just two of the many benefits you will love with West Texas Credit Union’s Online Bill Payment service.
With our Online Bill Payment service you’ll enjoy:
- Quick one time set up of billers you would like to pay electronically
- The ability to transfer money to or from your accounts at other financial institutions (called “account-to-account” transfers)
- Popmoney, which allows you to send, request or receive money with just about anyone online or through a mobile device
- Easy access through Internet Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Safe, secure and efficient
Simply click on the “Pay Bills” tab within Internet Home Banking and follow the instructions to get started. A West Texas Credit Union Checking account is required to enroll. If you don’t have a checking account you can open one online.